(334) 714-1408 : email@example.com
Elissa Davis is a founding partner of SRD Legal Group and practices in the fields of commercial and residential real estate law, general corporate law, marketing material compliance, mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property licensing. Her varied practice includes legal process management for high volume, time-sensitive workflows and reviewing confidentiality agreements. She previously worked as an associate in the real estate department of Proskauer Rose where she handled complex commercial leasing for both retail and office properties.
Elissa also worked at Battle Fowler (now Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP). Elissa began her career as a law clerk to current U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor when Justice Sotomayor was a district court judge in the Southern District of New York. She earned her law degree in 1993 from Cardozo Law School, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of The New Europe Law Review.
She received her B.A., in political science, from New York University in 1990, graduating with distinction in all subjects.
- New York
- JD. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Editor-in-Chief, New Europe Law Review
- B.A. New York University
- Talent Officer, Bliss Lawyers
- Of Counsel, Berger Legal
- Associate, Battle Fowler
- Associate, Proskauer Rose
- Clerkship, the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor, The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Pine Crest School Advisory Council
- General Counsel of the Windmill Club, a not-for-profit organization, where she handles all legal matters for the club
- Member of the Harvey School Parent Association.